Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Share the LUV


A HUGE, HUMONGOUS, GIANT AND HEARTFELT thanks to Anne Harwell at the fabulous and famous blog, Annechovie. Anne is not only one of the kindest folks in blogland, she is also one of the most talented. Thanks again, Anne, for nominating me!! I am completely flattered.
To share the LUV, follow these instructions:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE 3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
My TOP 10:
(In no particular order)
(I know some of these are very well known, but the authors have still taken the time to show their appreciation for my stalking! ha)

9 comments:

Velvet and Linen said...

Thank you Kara!
You can stalk me anytime.
I think I am stalking you too.

xo
Brooke

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh thank you. That is so sweet!!!!!

This is why I love the blog world.

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Kara, I'm so honored that you nominated me!! THANK YOU!! :)

annechovie said...

Kara, you made me blush! Thanks, you are a very genuinely sweet person and I so appreciate it!

Pink Wallpaper said...

thanks kara!! right back at you :)
today, i am trying "hot rollers" in my hair!

erika said...

thank you kara!!! you have made my morning!!!
xo
erika

Lauren said...

thank you so much kara!!!! i appreciate it!!! xoxoxo!!

Alison Duffy said...

Kara,

You made my day!!! Thank you so, so much, I'm tickled pick.
xoxo Ali

cotedetexas said...

hi!!! thank you so much for this!! and what great company. you are so sweet always.

Thank you, for the bottom of my blog!

Joni