Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Aussie real estate anyone?

Alright, I know you all have been wondering, when, wheeen is she going to post the Red Cross Showhouse??!! Well, I'm having a minor mishap with my Picasa. The mishap is I don't know how to use it very well. I know, it's totally pathetic. I am a complete neophyte tecchie and I'm too tired to fight with my computer right now. Because it usually wins. So, to hold you over in the meantime, I will give you the link to my friend's beach house in Australia. Check it out: http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=52508258765&h=g7zJp&u=BTGEM. Please, please, someone but this house so I can have my friend back in Florida! The house is SO cool.
Love, Steel Mags

2 comments:

Siren Surf Adventures said...

Is that Devon and Tony's house Kara?

Haven and Home said...

Very Cool house, wish I could buy it! I know how you feel, I seem to fight with my computer EVERY day.