Sunday, February 22, 2009

THIS IS IT!


OK, I am dying over here. Blueprint Bliss recently did a post about Garden and Gun's Great Southern Homes. And, finally, my dream home is alive and kicking. Beautiful large plot of land, check, huge amazing trees, check, white with black shutters, check, huge front porch, check, historic, check check. Now, I just have to find this for sale. If anyone is obsessed with checking realtor.com as much as I am and comes across a house just like this, PLEASE, email me. I am on the hunt. Hubster has been forewarned. OK, normal posts will resume this week, I promise. But I had to take a breather, and then I just had to get this one in and have you dear people on the lookout for me. How are you all? I have missed you guys this past week! I was helping family members recover from various surgeries, etc. Duty calls. Everyone doing ok now.

4 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Yes, if y'all need roommates let me know!!! I will keep my eyes open!

Lauren said...

Oh I love it too!!! I think we have the same taste in houses!!!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I love this house!!!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Yay you are back. I've been MIA as well due to a horrible cold. So not fun, but what a lovely home you picked. It's simply amazing.