Friday, February 13, 2009

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE, ALL OF YOU?

Because the more the merrier!!! :)
Sorry for the lack of posting lately...kids, husbter, house, job, life, etc...you know the drill. I will be back after this weekend with some fresh ideas I hope. And hopefully a post on the 2009 Red Cross Showhouse. AND, the good news on my homefront, I GOT A PADDLEBOARD! Yipeeeeee!
Have a beautiful weekend with your loved ones!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! YOU'RE AWESOME!
XX,
KARA

3 comments:

Velvet and Linen said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Kara.
I know, life gets so hectic!
Sometimes we just need to simplify for a while.

xo
Brooke

annechovie said...

Happy V-day to you and your fam, too, Kara! XO

Lauren said...

Hi Kara! Hope it was great!! I'm glad you like the fabric & I didn't know it was famous (haha should i know these things? ;) ;)
xoxo,
lauren