Monday, February 9, 2009

Local talent...

Man, I hate when this happens. I had this totally awesome, in depth post about this local talent, Kristi Lei Bryan, of Kristi Lei Interiors. And when I went back to get the draft I saved, **poof**, half of it was gone. Ugg! Musta' been that wine again. In any event, allow me to introduce her sassy and sophisticated self...

This room was from the 2008 Red Cross Showhouse. It was an amazing 9,000 sq ft condo and every room was decorated to the hilt. This was my personal favorite. It was dedicated to Lilly Pulitzer, as evidenced by the ginormous Lilly Pulitzer portrait. :) (A side note: I am going this weekend to see the 2009 Red Cross Showhouse. Yipee! Having a mother/daughter day of oggeling and lunch on the island. Will have crappy pictures of an amazing house to show you next week! Yay! Gotta start saving for this. Big time.)

I am totally in love with this image. It really makes me feel like I have just walked in from a long day at my uber fabulous job (designing, of course), put on some jazz, ordered some Japanese and started a bubble bath with candles. It is just so dang crisp! It also makes me actually want a condo. I have always considered myself a "house person." Hmmm...interesting.
And this one. Geez. This one. How slick would you be if this were your bedroom? And that view!
So, there you have it. Check out her portfolio here. She's pretty sassy. I like her.

3 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Beautiful rooms. I love all of them. Totally my style.

I hate when that happens with a blog post. It has happened to me as well in the post and it's a horrible feeling.

LaurenFaythe said...

These rooms are beautiful! Thanks!

Lauren said...

Oh no I hate it when that happens!!! She's awesome- love all the rooms. Very you too!