Saturday, February 14, 2009

Island Home





Well, today we toured the Red Cross Showhouse and boy do I have some goodies for you! But you will have to wait until this week to get them. This place was so fantastic! It is so fun to have so many different designers in one house. I have dedicated this whole week to this house and will post on different rooms each day.
Before hand, we had lunch at Nick and Johnnie's, a Palm Beach favorite. The chef and partner is my very first boyfriend from middle and high school. Always funny running into those, isn't it? :) AND, on the walk there I stopped into this little GEM, Island Home. I almost had a heart attack, for this is very much Hudson on Palm Beach steroids. And we all know how much I love Hudson! Does that ever happen to you? When I walk into a store like this I get so excited I don't know where to start. My heart beats fast and I get really neurotic, like "get out of my way" neurotic! ha ha
I suggest if you are ever in Palm Beach you definitely stop by. You won't regret it!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

i will have to stop by next time!! beautiful! xoxo

cate said...

hi i would love 2 of everything i wonder if i would exceed my baggage weight taking it all back to Australia!...Cate

Velvet and Linen said...

Sounds like a fun day.
What a beautiful store.
Thank you for taking us with you!

xo
Brooke

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow what a beautiful shop. I want to go there now! please!

Can't wait to see your posts this week and all the different rooms.

Haven and Home said...

Can't wait to see the pictures this week!

annechovie said...

Kara - I am going to have to visit there next time I make it to PB - looks gorgeous! Looking forward to your showhouse pics!

Alison Duffy said...

Great shop!!

Anonymous said...

I thought I recognized that shop! I have been meaning to get back in there...Glad to find another PBC blogger! Great posts - I will be back often to enjoy!